Vision & Values
Amadeus Primary Academies Trust
- We are a Primary Trust driven by specialist primary leaders and teachers who ensure the quality of our teaching is excellent.
- A Local Trust benefiting from a rich knowledge of the needs and cultures of our local communities.
- An Inclusive mixed Trust with an Anglican Christian Foundation which welcomes those from all faiths and no faith.
- A collaborative Trust connected by a common desire to learn from each other, share understanding and support one another in and beyond our communities.
- An Evolving Trust using the latest research in order to consistently adapt and improve our approaches to secure the highest standards of achievement.
We value all our staff and offer:
- A supportive team, those within our schools and at the centre.
- Access to employee benefits to support health and wellbeing.
- Access to high quality online training.
- Flexible working patterns and part-time positions.
"Our schools will run on ethical values and principles which will be explicitly Christian in our Church Schools and will be a force for good in their communities.
Our schools exist to serve all our children and young people, to nurture them to become everything that they can be and are meant to be. Our vision is that all our young people become responsible, caring and compassionate citizens, neighbours, friends, and parents; who live their lives in love, faith and hope; who are generous of spirit, respectful of others and committed to justice and equality; who are courageous and ready to stand up for what is right.
Our schools will provide a broad and rich curriculum that stimulates curiosity, enquiry and independent thinking: excites and inspires all our pupils and students to learn and progress, and enables them to grow in resilience and self-efficacy.
Our schools will develop, support and challenge our staff to become everything they can be and are meant to be and to become positive role models who know that they are valued for the quality of their contribution.
Our schools will work collaboratively, build excellence, aspiration, and improvement for all of our children and young people."
All those with governance and management responsibilities must recognise their responsibility towards the common good, not just of the Academies for whom the Trust is responsible, but of all of the families and the communities in the areas served by the Academies.
The Academies will work collaboratively with each other, sharing resources, knowledge, and best practice, to fulfil the Trust’s mission, vision and values